G.I. Joe: Strike App by Backflip Studios
Officially released on July 1, 2015, this app is an original game from
Backflip Studios. The game features side-scrolling levels where you tap the
screen to fight off increasingly harder hordes of enemies. There were a
total of 150 levels, spread evenly through 3 different environments.
Discover the Hero
Experience the visceral thrill of combat in this
fast-paced, cinematic action game. Your nemesis Storm Shadow has rounded up an
army of deadly Arashikage ninja and must be stopped!
Lead your own covert mission as Snake Eyes, the iconic G.I. Joe commando in
G.I. Joe: Strike by Backflip Studios. Switch effortlessly between martial arts
and gunplay to halt waves of encroaching enemies.
- Easy to use, responsive touch controls are quick to learn, but challenging
- Dynamic, engaging combat featuring a mix of martial arts, swords, and
- Collect and upgrade 100+ ability cards to strengthen Snake Eyes.
- Venture through several iconic G.I. Joe locations to wipe out the ninja
- Find your rhythm in combat to become the ultimate ninja commando!
Can you hold off the Arashikage ninja clan long enough to reach the final
showdown against your archrival, Storm Shadow?
G.I. JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used
with permission. © 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Images from the collection of: Phillip Donnelly and Backflip Studios
Back to the Games Index